|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha all you home chefs & seafood lovers — thank you to Debbie H for motivating me to get another ‘Fish Tails’ out to y’all, it’s certainly been a while … So yes, we are still running our Home Delivery Service, yes it hasn’t been a big focus of ours since things started to open up “post-pandemic”, yes we’re still asking for $100.00 minimum orders, and still adding in a measly $10.00 service fee. Mucho Mahalos to so many of you who haven’t forgotten about us, and hopefully “welcome back to da’ Aloha family” to the rest of you.
- Copied below is a pretty close appoximation of the most recent ‘Tail’ that we sent out to food-service — — the attached price-list may not be so accurate, but we’ll get an updated version to our website at some point this week.
- SANDABS, SANDABS, we have SANDABS!!
- So, y’all know we feature ‘Bristol’s’ DRY-PACK SCALLOPS from Hokkaido, Japan, easily da’ very best, consistent Scallop available on the market. And y’all may know about the Japanese government starting to release water from it’s holding tanks in Fukushima, home of the tsunami-destroyed nuclear power plant from several years ago. To alleviate any potential concerns, here’s what you should know: 1) The treated & tested water that is being released meets Japanese requirements for safe drinking water. 2) The water being released will Not reach the area where the Scallps are, due to prevailing currents moving in the opposite direction from the Scallop beds. 3) The remaining trace element in the treated water is Tritium, at much lower levels than any threshholds set by any governments … … This release will occur over the next three decades, there will be continuous studies & reports, so check back with us in 10 or 15 years for further updates. 🙂
- Hook & Line CHILI-PEPPER ROCK COD, ‘regular’ ROCK COD, LING COD & BLACK COD. PETRALE & SAND SOLE & AK HALIBUT & LOCAL HALIBUT. LOCAL ALBACORE!
- OYSTERS, CLAMS, MUSSELS all on the upswing — SALT-SPRING Is. MUSSELS avail by the end of this week.
- BRONZINI, BARRAMUNDI, maybe Corvina? … nice MAHI (and NO Yellowtail Jack), SWORDFISH, AHI, TOMBO … Fzn HAMACHI FIL, LOINS, & COLLARS.
- WHOLE (not T&T) Monterey SQUID is currently packed in 6 x 5-lb cases for now … News Flash: SANDABS are available! … Salmon, incl. ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ NZ KINGS, ‘LOCH DUART’ Premium Scottish ATLs, ‘LOCH ETIVE’ STEELHEAD/OCEAN TROUT, and Canadian ATL SAL … Lots More … including SANDABS.
- LIMU/OGO SEAWEED from Monterey / DUNGENESS CRABMEAT / SMK’D SAL, SMK’D TROUT / Live LOBS
- I mentioned SANDABS, right?
- ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ KING SALMON from Stewart Is preserve off of South NZ, original brood-stock are our very own Sacto River Kings (same DNA), leaner than other Farm’d Sal, environmentally friendly/sustainable, certifications & awards, not experiencing the myriad of problems that are plaguing ‘Ora-King’, and Aloha Seafood is the only distributor where you can get ’em!!I
- Gotcha’ covered on da’ Best Prawns too — ‘DEL PACIFICO’ WILD BLUE SHRIMP from the Pacific side of Mexico — these are Wild, day-boat/panga/suripera method, only once-frozen!, from the bays along the Mex’n Pacific coast, and proud wearers of Fair Trade Certification! — another Aloha Seafood ‘exclusive’. Several HLSO & P&D specs.
- “Also featuring MAYAN/YUCUTAN OCTOPUS, about 2-3#ers ea. Only once-frozen, friendly hook-&-line fishing method, and cheaper! SPANISH OCTO, which isn’t from Spain, not even from the Mediterranean, has many more links in its supply chain, multiple thaws and freezes, not so ‘environmentally friendly’ … but we have it available, as well.
- Value-Added” LOBSTER Products: LOBSTER TAILS and LOBSTERMEAT; and the Fantastic Value that are GIDNEY SPLITS — half-of-a-Lobster, blanched, Claw & Knuckle & Tail Meat removed from shell, then placed back into the half-shell.
- “Value-Added” AHI Products: POKE CUBES, SAKU BLOCKS, and the Fantastic Value that are AHI LOINS- Skin-Off & BLO.
- more in da’ Freezer: MAYAN/YUCUTAN OCTOPUS … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … SNOWCRAB COCKTAIL CLAWS … IQF SMELT, ANCHOVIES, SARDINES … ROCK CRABMEAT … SMK’D SAL TRIMMINGS … NZ GREENLIP MUSSEL-MEAT & 1/2-SHELL G/LIPS … 8 Items in ‘Bristols’ “MY FISH DISH” line … PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS & U/10 SCALLOPS … SOFT-SHELL CRABS … Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO (great Poke item, great deal) … ALBACORE LOINS & ALBACORE CUBES … HAMACHI COLLARS (KAMA) … CALAMARI T&T 5/8, TUBES Only, WHOLE; ‘The TOWN DOCK’ T&T and RINGS & T, … SHRIMP (many sizes/specs) incl ‘DEL PACIFICO’ … AK COD … much more
- Reminder: eMails & Texts from you which are sent to one of our names (LloydD, KaiserN, WendyG, MikeC, WesB, me, etc) adds an extra step to the process, another possibility for a mistake to occur, and may not get seen in a timely manner — IT’S MUCH PREFERRED (and better for you) if You USE the METHODS LISTED BELOW — And we’ll ALL see it. Mahalo!
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: [email protected]
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: [email protected], Carolyn: [email protected]