|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha all — WILD LOCAL CA KING SALMON are Now Available again — Beautiful fish, Price is down! Moving forward: a few short openings this month and next, (for instance, this current opening ends today, next opening is July 21-25); then open all thru September. Lotta’ fish out there, and good chance for some FRESH SALMON ROE if you let us know.
- SALT SPRING Is. MUSSELS are available once again (following their annual 2-month closure). Big, plump, exceeds all the sustainability criteria, hybrid Mussel from B.C. … have at ’em!
- UNI in da’ house! … Fzn SKIN-OFF/BLO ALBACORE LOINS are back in da’ house! … New IQF U/10 SCALLOPS are labelled “U/8-9s”! … Pricing up a bit on BARRAMUNDI & IQF PERU BAY SCALLOPS … Price is Down on about Five popular items! Click below for Product/Price List …
- ROCK, LING, & BLACK COD / AK HAL & LOCAL CAL HAL / PETRALE SOLE / BRONZINI, DORADE / SWORDFISH, AHI, TOMBO, YELLOWTAIL JACK, FZN HAMACHI FIL / ‘LOCH ETIVE’ OCEAN TROUT / ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ NZ KING SAL / ATLANTIC SAL, incl. ‘LOCH DUART’ / DRY-PACK HOKKAIDO SCALLOPS (3 sizes) / LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, LOBSTERMEAT, GIDNEY SPLITS /
- Missing from inventory for about another week is the ‘Coastal Harbor’ SMOKED SALMON — Expect to see “St. JAMES” SMK’D SAL as we fill your orders this week …
- Nice selection of MUSSELS, CLAMS, & OYSTERS … it’s “that time of year” though — keep an eye on ’em. And your nose, too. And lotsa’ ice!
- We’re now OUT of Fzn Kampachi Fil, no more expected in until 2023 — reasoning is that the farm’s fish are still way to small, and that’s why NO Fresh ones either.
- In da’ Freezer: 8 Items in ‘Bristols’ “MY FISH DISH” line … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … FZN PIKE FIL … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCAL … SOFT-SHELL CRABS … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … “Spanish” OCTO & MAYAN/YUCUTAN OCTO … Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO (great Poke item, great deal) … AHI POKE CUBES & AHI LOINS & AHI SAKU BLOCKS & 6-oz AHI STEAKS … CALAMARI T&T x 2 and ‘Town Dock’ RINGS & Tents … HAMACHI Fil … much more
- Really appreciate all the great feedback on our (exclusive) line of WILD, Environmentally Friendly (panga boats, day-trips), Mexican (Pacific side), fair-trade certified BLUE PRAWNS/SHRIMP, branded ‘Del Pacifico’ or ‘Marativa’.
- Reminders: eMails & Texts from you which are sent to one of our names (TravisS, LloydD, KaiserN, WendyG, MikeC, me, etc) may get “lost” or not seen in a timely manner — IT’S MUCH PREFERRED (and better for you) IF YOU USE THE METHODS LISTED BELOW — And we’ll ALL see it.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: [email protected]
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: [email protected], Carolyn: [email protected]