|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Hiya’ Home Chefs! Thought you may need some “Tail” — here goes…
- WILD Local CA KING SALMON! — price up a tad, with some beautiful fish coming in throughout this week.
- HAMACHI COLLARS/KAMA have been missing since April, But They Are Available Once Again! — have at ’em!
- Please eMail your orders (or inquiries) to orders@ alohaseafood.net — (if you reply to this eMail, only I will get it, and maybe not in a timely manner).
- Lotta’ Shellfish inconsistencies this time of year — Clams: LITTLENEX are better than MANILAs; Mussels: PEIs are much improved, WA MEDS still OK, (Salt Spring Is. are still another week or two away); Oysters: Pacific Northwest varieties are very limited, East Coast varieties (BEAUSOLEIL, St.SIMON, etc) and Pt.REYES (X-Smls) are your best choices. Lotsa’ Ice is a wise choice.
- ROCK, LING, TRUE, & BLACK COD / AK HAL & LOCAL CAL HAL / PETRALE SOLE / BRONZINI, DORADE / SWORDFISH, AHI, TOMBO, YELLOWTAIL JACK, FZN HAMACHI FIL / WHITE C-BASS & BARRAMUNDI / Farm’d SALMON x 5 / DRY-PACK HOKKAIDO SCALLOPS / LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, LOBSTERMEAT, GIDNEY SPLITS / Lots More …
- Fzn SKIN-OFF/BLO ALBACORE LOINS are back in da’ house! … New IQF U/10 SCALLOPS are labelled “U/8-9s”!
- We’re now OUT of Fzn Kampachi Fil, no more expected in until 2023 — reasoning is that the farm’s fish are still way to small, and that’s why NO Fresh ones either.
- In da’ Freezer: 8 Items in ‘Bristols’ “MY FISH DISH” line … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … FZN PIKE FIL … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCAL … SOFT-SHELL CRABS … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … “Spanish” OCTO & MAYAN/YUCUTAN OCTO … Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO (great Poke item, great deal) … AHI POKE CUBES & AHI LOINS & AHI SAKU BLOCKS & 6-oz AHI STEAKS … CALAMARI T&T x 2 and ‘Town Dock’ RINGS & Tents … HAMACHI Fil … much more
- Really appreciate all the great feedback on our (exclusive) line of WILD, Environmentally Friendly (panga boats, day-trips), Mexican (Pacific side), fair-trade certified BLUE PRAWNS/SHRIMP, branded ‘Del Pacifico’ or ‘Marativa’.
- Reminders: eMails & Texts from you which are sent to one of our names (TravisS, LloydD, KaiserN, WendyG, MikeC, me, etc) may get “lost” or not seen in a timely manner — IT’S MUCH PREFERRED (and better for you) IF YOU USE THE METHODS LISTED BELOW — And we’ll ALL see it.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com
Write a Comment