FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha! Welcome to a buncha’ more first-timers!! … Reminder that Aloha Seafood will be CLOSED on Saturday, July 4th. Regular business thru Friday the 3rd, then back at it on Monday, July 6th … Order accordingly …
- Local Wild KING SALMON update: The season will be closed for fishing for the next two weeks — we have some beautiful new fish, and we’re thinking we’ll get a few more from some of the boats that are finishing up out there, maybe enough to last into part of next week, price is down a bit!, and that’s it until mid-July, so Load Up by Friday! After that, no scheduled closures through September except for a couple of days in August.
- OK, if you haven’t tried our CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS, know that it’d be a awesome item on the July 4th grill, … AND remember that we’re OUT of Hamachi Collars (Kama) until next week.
- “New”: SALT SPRING Is. MUSSELS are a hybrid Mussel from B.C. that are large and plump and delicious and sustainably raised and are available once again after a yearly shutdown during their spawning cycle. And we’re expecting in some FRESH COOKED OREGON SHRIMPMEAT by Thursday, a classic July 4th item for salads and/or cocktails.
- Some re-“Tail” below, and an updated Price-List attached …
- Gift Certificates are now available, $25 increments. And the latest new development (since the fire) is that access on to Pier 45 is much more lenient, so if you wanna drop by to pick-up your order, it seems to be a lot easier now.
- Locally, BLACK COD & ROCK & LING & TRUE COD … and PETRALE SOLE … and LOCAL & SoCAL & AK HALIBUT … and YELLOWTAIL JACK … and WHITE C-BASS …
- We’re OUT of the Smoked Red-Trout Fillets, 2#-pkgs, but we still have the 8-oz SMOKED TROUT packages. Stay tuned for updates.
- MANILA & LITTLENECK CLAMS & PEI MUSSELS and a nice Variety of OYSTERS.
- From distant shores: Salmon x 4 = ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ & ‘ORA-KINGS’ from NZ, and ‘LOCH DUART’ ATL SAL & ‘LOCH ETIVE’ STEELHEAD/O.TROUT from Scotland / SWORDFISH / BRONZINI / AHI / ONO / CORVINA BASS /
- And you HDS customers are sure capitalizing on our Frozen offerings … still strong inventory on: CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS / AHI & SALMON POKE CUBES / MINCED/GROUND AHI / ASIAN & MEDIT. OCTOPUS / OYSTER SPRING ROLLS / 26/30 & 16/20 OG PRAWNS / Lots More — check out da’ Price List …
- With our core business (distribution to food-service establishments) starting to ramp up again, please excuse us for any delivery delays or other service issues as we make adjustments to our routes, our personnel, and our overall processes. Mahalo for your understanding.
- Survey — how many of you would have an interest in receiving a box of produce which would be piggy-backed onto your seafood order? We’re seriously thinking of collaborating with a reputable local Produce distributor, need to gauge the interest, and work out the logistics. Let us know!
- Hey, if you’re new to this Home-Delivery Issue of “Fish Tails”, (and there’s always a bunch of ya’ every week), this publication is meant to be exhilarating and memorable reading material about what’s up in the seafood world, with a bunch of buttons to click into Price-Lists, FAQs, etc. Some folks find the info to be very helpful, while others get good value by printing out a hard-copy, and using that to start their grill. Whatever floats yer boat. Also if you’re new (or not), we wanna express our gratitude & Mahalos!
- PLEASE ALWAYS USE firstname.lastname@example.org when emailing/replying with us. Always. And our website is www.alohaseafood.net.
- PLEASE forward this or share about us with your social network. We can feed a lotta’ mouths.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066