|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha once more, Glad to be able to inform y’all that we’re back to being OPEN on SATURDAYS again, starting this week, so you’re all lookin’ at a 6-days-a-week delivery option from your favorite fish-monger! And more — we’re in an extremely rare week that includes four holidays — the two obvious ones are Good Friday, (which was once a huge seafood-consuming day many years ago), and Easter, … and on Thursday, April 1st, it’s both Opening Day! and April Fools Day, which both need a little boost to be considered high-seafood-consumption days. Anyway, we’ve got some BOLIVIAN SEA BASS coming in this week, and if you order some, then we’ll know that you haven’t read this thing all the way ’til the end …
- Lately, it seems like more changes than usual on the Price List — not in the right direction — so be aware of that. For instance, WE are now paying over $10 for LIVE Crabs — price up to you, but we just can’t lift it any higher to where we’d like our margins to be.
- Popular items for that Easter Brunch include ALASKAN HALIBUT, SMOKED SALMON, any of our FRESH SALMON (6 of ’em), SKREI (NORWEGIAN ATL COD), SHRIMP/PRAWNS, IQF SHRIMPMEAT, CRABMEAT, LOBSTERMEAT, SCALLOPS, and da’ list goes on …
- And a few we haven’t seen much of lately are set to make an appearance this week — HUACHINANGO! (Real MEX’N RED SNAPPERS), Local LING COD!, and YELLOWTAIL JACK.
- Lots More including PETRALE SOLE, SoCAL & LOCAL HALIBUT … ROCK & TRUE & BLACK COD … SWORDFISH, MAHI, OPAH?, AHI, TOMBO … CORVINA, BRONZINI …
- OK, lotta’ repeated stuff below this, but the reason I need to explain the piece about Bolivian Sea Bass to you rookies, sorry, I mean you home-chefs, is because you might just order some, not realizing that Bolivia doesn’t have fishing fleet, because it doesn’t have a coastline, it never did, and it won’t have one on April Fools Day either. Gotcha’. Happy Easter!
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when eMailing/replying with us.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- “Del Pacifico” Suripera Blue Prawns are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org