|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Been a while, but it’s Easter week, Good Friday too, so here goes another ‘Tail’ —
- Always popular on the Easter brunch buffet table is SALMON (choose from a few), Fresh DRY-PACK SCALLOPS, SMOK’D SALMON / LOX, and HALIBUT.
- Not sure how updated the attached Price-List is, but there’s 3 species of HALIBUT available now, all with varying degrees of availability — AK/Northern, Local/CA, and SoCAL/Baja HAL. BARRAMUNDI is our “bass”, with some COVINA due in later this week. Lotta’ Crab fishermen already putting their gear away for this year, so DUNG. CRABS are kinda’ hit-or-miss right now. Fresh D. CRABMEAT is available, though.
- Heads up about a coupla’ items that have been pretty popular with the “home chef” crowd — Chile C-Bass Collars & Kanpachi Filet — we No Longer have these items, but offering a Heckuva Deal on Fzn HAMACHI FIL — $17.50 !!
- There Will NOT be a Local Wild KING Salmon season this year, we probably won’t deal with Frozen Wild Salmon (never have), and we’ve never been impressed with “River-caught”/gill-netted King Sal — so maybe we’ll bring in some pricey Kings from CAN or AK, possibly another Wild species (SOCKEYE?), but those decisions are still a ways off — keep in mind that you can only get Farmed ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ NZ KING SAL from Aloha Seafood!
- AHI, TOMBO, YELLOWTAIL JACK, MAHI — PETRALE SOLE — BLACK COD, ROCK & TRUE COD — BRONZINI — Lotta’ CLAMS, MUSSELS, OYSTERS — More!
- In da’ Freezer: 8 Items in ‘Bristols’ “MY FISH DISH” line … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCAL … SOFT-SHELL CRABS … “Spanish” OCTO & MAYAN/YUCUTAN OCTO … Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO (great Poke item, great deal) … HAMACHI FIL, HAMACHI COLLARS, ALBACORE LOINS … AHI POKE CUBES & AHI LOINS & AHI SAKU BLOCKS … CALAMARI T&T x 2 and ‘Town Dock’ RINGS & Tents … and much more
- Really appreciate all the great feedback on our (exclusive) line of WILD, Environmentally Friendly (panga boats, day-trips), Mexican (Pacific side), fair-trade certified BLUE PRAWNS/SHRIMP, branded ‘Del Pacifico’.
- Please eMail your orders (or inquiries) to orders@ alohaseafood.net — (if you reply to this eMail, only I will get it, and maybe not in a timely manner). EMails & Texts from you which are sent to any of our names (WesB, LloydD, KaiserN, WendyG, MikeC, me, etc) may get “lost” or not seen in a timely manner — IT’S MUCH PREFERRED (and better for you) IF YOU USE THE METHODS LISTED BELOW — And we’ll ALL see it.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write a Comment