|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha everyone! It’s been a while, but with Mother’s Day coming up, we thought we should get some “Tail” sent out to you — here’s a slightly edited version of what the food-service industry gets …
- First & foremost — We are now back to ‘normal’ with shipments of NZ’s ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ KING SALMON, their Covid issue is now a thing of the past, have at ’em! Timing is right to switch to ‘BGB’, because NZ ‘ORA-KING’ SALMON is experiencing multiple problems, and their fish is (and will continue to be) on strict allocation.
- The First Opening for the 2022 season for LOCAL CA WILD KING SALMON is happening Now! — coming from San Mateo coast & Monterey Bay, we expect to have fish avail to you by Friday, in time for Mom! Two more 5-day openings later in May, a two-week opening in early June, (all from down south), then the SF to Ft. Bragg & north will start up in mid-July.
- Speaking of Ft. Bragg, some UNI Trays (100-gms) coming in tomorrow!
- And as always, Canadian ATL SAL, ‘LOCH DUART’ SAL, & ‘LOCH ETIVE’ STEELHEAD/OCEAN TROUT are all avail, too.
- Due in before Mom’s Day — FRESH COOKED OREGON SHRIMPMEAT! First of 2022.
- LING COD due in on Thurs!
- Plenty of CAVIARs for mom. LIVE LOBSTER pricing is finally down a bit — let us know your needs.
- No problems/scares/border controls with B.C. OYSTERS any longer, but we’ll still have mostly WA OYSTERS for y’all. For Premiums, plenty of BEAUSOLEILs & others from back there, and plenty of KUMAMOTOs.
- Salt-Spring Is Mussels still closed, offering PEI & WA MEDs & PENN COVEs.
- Pretty good chance that we’ll run Out of both PETRALE SOLE & BLACK COD as the week goes on. (Bad time of year for Petrale quality, and bad conditions lately for Black Cod fishing).
- ALASKAN & SoCAL HAL / AHI, TOMBO, SWORDFISH, YELLOWTAIL JACK / ROCK & TRUE COD / BRONZINI & BARRAMUNDI / HOKKAIDO DRY SCALLOPS, DUNG. CRABMEAT / KAMPACHI & HAMACHI Fil / Lots More for the Moms!
- “Town Dock” RINGS & TENTS / AHI POKE CUBES / FZN SOFT-SHELL CRABS (we are Not expecting Live ones in time for Mom) / SPANISH OCTOPUS (which isn’t from Spain, not even the Mediterranean), and MAYAN/YUCUTAN OCTO, (which IS from Mexico), are both available …
- Really appreciate all the great feedback on our (exclusive) line of WILD, Environmentally Friendly (panga boats, day-trips), Mexican (Pacific side), fair-trade certified BLUE PRAWNS/SHRIMP, branded ‘Del Pacifico’ or ‘Marativa’.
- The GIDNEY LOBSTER SPLITS are a great banquet item — A North American (Canada, Maine) Lobster Chix, split in half, blanched, then Tail & Claw & Knuckle Meat removed, which is then stuffed back into the half-shell. About 5-oz net, then IVP (individually vacuum-packed). $38 per lb, so $12/13 per each, which works out to be less than LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, or LOBSTER-MEAT.
- Well worth mentioning again that we are now partnering with our neighbor, Two-X-Sea, to be able to offer their exclusive McFARLAND SPRINGS TROUT (and 2XC would be real grateful if you’d take the distribution burden off of them, and give it to us. Especially if you’re “off-the-beaten-path”, you know who you are).
- 8 items in Bristol’s “My Fish Dish” line … More in da’ Freezer: VANA (#2-grade UNI) … FZN PIKE FIL … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCAL … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO (great Poke item, great deal) … AHI LOINS & AHI SAKU BLOCKS & 6-oz AHI STEAKS … much more
- Important: It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org