|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Hey there home chefs! — Nearing the end for LOCAL WILD CA KING SALMON — just another few weeks left for the 2021 season, and we NOW have some fish in da’ house!
- Halibut could be difficult this week — NO AK Hal this week, a few LOCAL HAL avail, and trying to get some SoCAL HAL for later this week.
- Fresh AHI 2+ and #1 have also been tight, and pricey too. Good inventory on AHI SAKU BLOCKS & AHI POKE CUBES. Some TOMBO coming in this week, MAHI, SWORDFISH, FZN KAMPACHI FIL all available.
- CRABMEAT = DUNGENESS & BLUE BACKFIN & FZN ROCK/JONAH / FRESH CKD OR SHRMPMT / CORVINA, BRONZINI, BAJA STRIPED BASS / ROCK & TRUE & BLACK COD / PETRALE SOLE / OYSTERS – CLAMS – MUSSELS / HOKKAIDO DRY-PACK SCALLOPS / Farm’d SALMON = CANADIAN ATL, “LOCH DUART” ATL, NZ KINGs x2, & “LOCH ETIVE” STEELHEAD.
- Here’s one you’ll like: We are OUT of Fzn Hamachi Fillets, which were 5+ lbs each, so too big for a lotta’ ya’ to deal with anyway, … but we now have Fzn KAMPACHI Fil, also high-quality/sashimi-quality, only about 2.5# ea, and cheaper too! Try it, and let us hear your feedback.
- Here’s the current status of our inventory of “Del Pacifico” MEX’N BLUE PRAWNS: 51/60 P&Ds; 31/40 P&Ds, now in 8-oz “retail-pack” units; and 21/25 P&D Tail-ON, 5# blocks.
- In da’ Freezer: 8 items in Bristol’s “My Fish Dish” line … Also in da’ Freezer: SMOKED SALMON TRIMMINGS … SALMON POKE CUBES … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … SK-OFF & BLO SASHIMI-QUALITY ALBACORE LOINS … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS … HAMACHI COLLARS-(KAMA) … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … IQF SARDINES … A screamin’ deal, and a Great Poke item is Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO … AHI POKE CUBES … “Asian” CALAMARI TUBES & TENTACLES … And … GIDNEY LOBSTER SPLITS are a North American (Canada, Maine) Lobster Chix, split in half, blanched, then Tail & Claw & Knuckle Meat removed, which is then stuffed back into the half-shell. About 5-oz net, then IVP (individually vacuum-packed). $36 per lb, so about $12 per each, which works out to be less than LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, or LOBSTER-MEAT.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org