|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha to a lotta’ new folks who did some first-time business with us over the holidays — Mahalo, and here’s your first issue of “Fish Tails” — and please tell your friends & fam & neighbors about us.
- Got a coupla’ Trays of UNI that you can have at $35ea to whoever yells first and loudest!
- The DUNGENESS CRAB (both Live & Fresh-Cooked) season is still on, but for all intents & purposes, it’s already over. Availability is day-by-day, and prices have crept up.
- Pretty good amount of AHI POKE CUBES in da’ freezer right now!
- The U/10 size of our Dry-Pack HOKKAIDO SCALLOPS has become a thing, adding to our regular supply of 10/20s & U/15s. Confused by the terminology? — the numbers usually refer to how many pieces per pound, and ‘U’ means ‘under’.
- Let us know your LOBSTER & CAVIAR & OYSTER needs for upcoming Valentine’s Day.
- ROCK COD, TRUE COD — PETRALE SOLE — SoCAL HALIBUT — BRONZINI, BARRAMUNDI — MAHI, SWORDFISH, AHI, TOMBO — Frm’d SALMON x 5 — Much More …
- Lotsa’ SHRIMP/PRAWNS, incl Premium Pacific (Mex’n) Wild Blues — More in da’ Freezer: 8 items in Bristol’s “My Fish Dish” line … KAMPACHI FIL, HAMACHI FIL, HAMACHI COLLARS (KAMA) … SMOKED SALMON TRIMMINGS … SALMON POKE CUBES … AHI SAKU BLOCKS & SKINLESS AHI LOINS … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … SK-OFF & BLO SASHIMI-QUALITY ALBACORE LOINS … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … A screamin’ deal, and a Great Poke item is Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO … “Asian” CALAMARI TUBES & TENTACLES … And … GIDNEY LOBSTER SPLITS are a North American (Canada, Maine) Lobster Chix, split in half, blanched, then Tail & Claw & Knuckle Meat removed, which is then stuffed back into the half-shell. About 5-oz net, then IVP (individually vacuum-packed). $36 per lb, so about $12 per each, which works out to be less than LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, or LOBSTER-MEAT.
- Important: It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE firstname.lastname@example.org when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com