|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Who needs some more “Tail”? It’s time for another one … Here’s da’ scoop: AHI POKE CUBES are expected to be available by Thursday! Word is that the season for LOCAL DUNGENESS CRABS may open up this Sunday, if the weather cooperates, then we’ll have ’em before X-Mas. And if so, we’re hoping to see stabilized pricing btwn these and the Northern CRABS, (which we’ve had available). Reminder that the price for DUNGENESS CRABMEAT has dropped a bit already. “LOCH DUART” Premium Scottish SALMON is open again for harvesting. Weather problems (and the fact that boats are geared up for Crabs) have us scrambling for Petrale Sole, Black Cod, & Rock Cod this week — good chance that we’ll be offering suitable “subs”. Alaskan/Northern Halibut is all done until March/April of 2022; we have some Mex’n/SoCAL HAL for now. We still have U/10 FROZEN SCALLOPS and both FRESH HOKKAIDO U/15s & 10/20 DRY-PACK SCALLOPS. And it’s always necessary for Pt Reyes Oyster harvesting to come to a halt after a nice rain, due to the runoff of what the dairy cows leave behind on the hillsides.
- We’ll be Closed on Dec 25th & Jan 1st — best for you guys to get your orders delivered no later than the Thursday of each of those weeks, Mahalo & Happy Holidays!
- SHRIMP/PRAWNS from “Marativa” are here — 16/20, U/15, and U/12 sizes, all HLSO (headless, shell-on), all in 2# IQF bags — these are the Premium, Wild, Pacific BLUE SHRIMP.
- UNI avail for now … GIDNEY SPLITS (LOBSTERS) have arrived … AHI, TOMBO, SWORD, YELLOWTAIL JACK … BARRAMUNDI & BRONZINI … Farm’d SALMON x 6 … OYSTERS/CLAMS/MUSSELS … More …
- Here’s the current status of our inventory of “Del Pacifico” MEX’N BLUE PRAWNS: 21/25 P&D Tail-ON, 5# bags.
- In da’ Freezer: 8 items in Bristol’s “My Fish Dish” line … Also in da’ Freezer: KAMPACHI FIL, HAMACHI FIL … SMOKED SALMON TRIMMINGS … SALMON POKE CUBES … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … SK-OFF & BLO SASHIMI-QUALITY ALBACORE LOINS … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS … HAMACHI COLLARS-(KAMA) … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … IQF SARDINES … A screamin’ deal, and a Great Poke item is Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO … AHI POKE CUBES … “Asian” CALAMARI TUBES & TENTACLES … And … GIDNEY LOBSTER SPLITS are a North American (Canada, Maine) Lobster Chix, split in half, blanched, then Tail & Claw & Knuckle Meat removed, which is then stuffed back into the half-shell. About 5-oz net, then IVP (individually vacuum-packed). $36 per lb, so about $12 per each, which works out to be less than LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, or LOBSTER-MEAT.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org