|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Hope y’all had a real nice Thanksgiving, light 3 candles tonite if Hanukah’s your thing, and Happy Holidays!
- Yer gonna like this news — The Northern DUNGENESS Crab Season (Eureka/Crescent City, Oregon) is gonna open tonight at 12:01am, we hope to have Crabs available for you by Friday!! Prices aren’t firmed up yet, figuring on $11-ish for Live, $12-ish for Fresh-Cooked. Also, “Loch Duart” Salmon will harvest this week, we’ll have ’em by next Tuesday. “Marativa” Shrimp/Prawns (the ‘Del Pacifico’ replacement) could be avail by Friday, choices for now will be Headless Shell-On 16/20s, U/15s, & U/12s. Got some more UNI ordered (and expected in) for Friday! And since we’re on the subject of eggs, PLEASE get yer requests for yer holiday CAVIAR needs in to us as soon as you can.
- Gettin’ real low on AHI POKE CUBES for this week. AK Halibut season is winding down, and they’re not out fishing — check back in March or April, 2022 — good supply of SoCAL/BAJA HAL. Still No ETA on when we might see the Gidney Splits (Lobsters) again, (hopefully next week), and NO ETA on U/10 Dry-Pack Scallops, either. Plenty of 10/20s & U/15s, and FZN IQF U/10s.
- PETRALE SOLE / Bass = BARRAMUNDI, & WHITE C-BASS / ROCK & TRUE & BLACK COD / SALMON x 5 / AHI, YELLOWTAIL JACK, TOMBO / OYSTERS, CLAMS, & MUSSELS / BRONZINI / DUNGENESS & BLUE BACKFIN & FZN ROCK/JONAH CRABMEAT / Lots More
- Here’s the current status of our inventory of “Del Pacifico” MEX’N BLUE PRAWNS: 21/25 P&D Tail-ON, 5# blocks. Same Shrimp, different brand = “MARATIVA”, with more variety of specs should be available soon. Stay tuned.
- In da’ Freezer: 8 items in Bristol’s “My Fish Dish” line … Also in da’ Freezer: KAMPACHI FIL, HAMACHI FIL … SMOKED SALMON TRIMMINGS … SALMON POKE CUBES … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … SK-OFF & BLO SASHIMI-QUALITY ALBACORE LOINS … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS … HAMACHI COLLARS-(KAMA) … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … IQF SARDINES … A screamin’ deal, and a Great Poke item is Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO … AHI POKE CUBES … “Asian” CALAMARI TUBES & TENTACLES … And … GIDNEY LOBSTER SPLITS are a North American (Canada, Maine) Lobster Chix, split in half, blanched, then Tail & Claw & Knuckle Meat removed, which is then stuffed back into the half-shell. About 5-oz net, then IVP (individually vacuum-packed). $36 per lb, so about $12 per each, which works out to be less than LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, or LOBSTER-MEAT.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE firstname.lastname@example.org when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com