- Aloha Home Delivery Customers — still too lazy to get a separate “Tail” out to you guys, so here’s a recent version of the “Tail” that’s sent out to restaurants & food-service. Except I forgot to mention Crabs — You should plan on yet another Thanksgiving WITHOUT any Local Dungeness Crabs, as we have little hope that the season will open before then. Too much bait out there, which too many endangered whales like to dine on, which creates a higher probability that one or more of these too many endangered whales will get tangled up in Crab gear. If you’re not a tree hugger, then you too are probably confused by “too many” and “endangered” in the same sentence.
- Here we go … Mostly things you’re already aware of … “Loch Duart” Salmon is out of production for at least another month, we’re filling in with another Premium SCOTTISH SALMON. More on Salmon: “BIG GLORY BAY” NZ KING SALMON are available again after a week off. The Littleneck Clam area shut down again (red tide), so we’re bringing in extra MANILA CLAMs. Pt.Reyes Oyster Co. also remans closed (dairy farm runoff into Tomales Bay), but plenty of WA varieties are available. Halibut this week will be ALASKAN HAL only, and not until Friday. Wow, y’all blew thru those Ahi Poke Cubes pretty quicky, None more ’til the end of da’ month.
- Seeing better availability this week on ROCK & TRUE & BLACK COD; PETRALE SOLE; Bass = CORVINA, PINK GROUPER/BAQUETTA, BAJA STRIPED BASS, & BARRAMUNDI.
- Also: AHI & TOMBO & SWORDFISH & MAHI / BRONZINI / HOKKAIDO DRY-PACK SCALLOPS / DUNGENESS & BLUE BACKFIN CRABMEAT / ATL SALMON (Canada), “LOCH ETIVE STEELHD/O.TROUT / Lots More …
- We’re getting close — hopefully by sometime next week we will have in the new production of WILD PACIFIC BLUE PRAWNS, a few different sizes & specs, and now under the “MARATIVA” label, (rather than “Del Pacifico”). Current inventory on “Del Pacs” is Only 21/25 P&Ds T/ON, too many in da’ house, let’s wheel & deal!!! And read on for some re-“Tail” …
- Holiday banquet idea — the GIDNEY LOBSTER SPLITS are a North American (Canada, Maine) Lobster Chix, split in half, blanched, then Tail & Claw & Knuckle Meat removed, which is then stuffed back into the half-shell. About 5-oz net, then IVP (individually vacuum-packed). $33 per lb, so $10/12 per each, which works out to be less than LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, or LOBSTER-MEAT.
- Back in da’ house again!! — Fzn ROCK/JONAH CRABMEAT, the 2#ers … KAMPACHI FIL AND HAMACHI FIL … And BABY OCTOPUS.
- More re-“Tail”: The embargo that prevented Mexico from exporting Prawns/Shrimp into the U.S. has been lifted!, so we’ll expect a bunch of the Premium Pacific Wild BLUE MEX’N PRAWNS to get here as soon as logistics allow, stay tuned for more. For now, we have a lotta’ 21/25 P&Ds, that’s it. Limited supply of AHI SAKU BLOCKS have landed in our freezer, with Skinless/BLO AHI LOINS already taking up space in there. We now have “Paradise” brand of Asian 5/8 T&T!! (slightly cheaper than our 5/8 Domestic “Sea Legend” brand). Keep in mind that our current batch of “COASTAL HARBOR” SMOKED SALMON are about half the size that the sides usually are, only about 2# ea. We’ve run OUT of U/10 Hd/ON TX Prwns, with no replacement lined up yet.
- Reminders: eMails & Texts from you which are sent to one of our names (TravisS, LloydD, KaiserN, WendyG, MikeC, me, etc) may get “lost” or not seen in a timely manner — IT’S MUCH PREFERRED (and better for you) IF YOU USE THE METHODS LISTED BELOW — And we’ll ALL see it.
- 8 items in Bristol’s “My Fish Dish” line … Also in da’ Freezer: VANA (#2-grade UNI) … FZN PIKE FIL … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCAL … KAMPACHI FIL & HAMACHI COLLARS-(KAMA) … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … IQF SARDINES … Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO (great Poke item, great deal) … more
DA’ BEST WAYS TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS:
eMail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Text to: 628-800-4324
or Leave a Voice Message on our main line: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
415-441-1066 / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org