|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha everyone — We’ll be CLOSED on Monday, Sept 6th for Labor Day, so load up Now for all of yer Holiday weekend needs!
- Hopefully there’ll be some LOCAL CA KING SALMON available — the season re-opens today (and runs all thru Sept with no more closures), hoping we get some fish in by Fri or Sat for y’all.
- And we’ll have FRESH UNI — the full trays (200-gm) for only $55.00!
- Do you know why the bicycle couldn’t stand up? … … Because it was two tired.
- MAHI MAHI is here for the first time in ??? (many) weeks! FRESH COOKED OR SHRIMPMEAT due in!
- We also have the 10/20 size of HOKKAIDO DRY-PACK SCALLOPS available once again, joining our usual inventory of U/15s & U/10s. The FZN ROCK/JONAH CRABMEAT is a lot cheaper than DUNGENESS, and it’s back in stock once again! Could be some BLUE CRABMEAT showing up real soon, too.
- Here’s the current status of our inventory of “Del Pacifico” MEX’N BLUE PRAWNS: 51/60 P&Ds; 31/40 P&Ds, now in 8-oz “retail-pack” units; 21/25 P&D Tail-ON, 5# blocks; and just 1 case of U/12 HLSO (Headless Shell-On), 5# blocks.
- And what did the Bass say when the judge let him go? … … “I’m off the hook!”
- HALIBUT x 3 incl some real nice Local HAL / BASS x 4 = BAJA STRIPED BASS, NZ BLUENOSE, CORVINA, WHITE C-BASS / COD x 4 incl beee-you-tiful BLACK COD / PETRALE / SWORD / AHI & TOMBO / YELLOWTAIL JACK / BRONZINI / Farm’s STEELHEAD, ATL SAL, & NZ KING SALMON / CLAMS & MUSSELS and a nice selection of OYSTERS / Lots More …
- In da’ Freezer: 8 items in Bristol’s “My Fish Dish” line … Also in da’ Freezer: SMOKED SALMON TRIMMINGS … VANA (#2-grade UNI) … SK-OFF & BLO SASHIMI-QUALITY ALBACORE LOINS … FZN PIKE FIL … FRIES w/EYES (IQF LAKE SMELT) … IQF U/10 SCALLOPS & PERUVIAN BAY SCAL … HAMACHI FIL & HAMACHI COLLARS-(KAMA) … CHILE-BASS COLLARS … IQF SARDINES … A screamin’ deal, and a Great Poke item is Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO … FZN AHI Products: POKE CUBES, SAKU BLOCKS, & Skin-OFF, BLO AHI LOINS, all with instability in availability & pricing … “Asian” CALAMARI TUBES & TENTACLES … And … GIDNEY LOBSTER SPLITS are a North American (Canada, Maine) Lobster Chix, split in half, blanched, then Tail & Claw & Knuckle Meat removed, which is then stuffed back into the half-shell. About 5-oz net, then IVP (individually vacuum-packed). $36 per lb, so about $12 per each, which works out to be less than LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, or LOBSTER-MEAT.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org