|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Hey there, everyone — here’s da’ latest — but first: Lett’s-Go, BRYY-Ants!!
- CA KING SALMON coming in tomorrow, these trucked down from far Northern Calif, and hopefully a good supply for the next few weeks until the next closure.
- Still experiencing limited varieties of Pacific OYSTERS from WA & BC due to warm water/high vibrio counts/red tide, but we should see KUSSHIs again this week, and we’ve cut way back on MANILA CLAMS too, (so go with LITTLE NECK CLAMS).
- FRESH COOKED OR SHRIMPMEAT for your summer salads. Price still high on DUNGENESS CRABMEAT, but the supply is much better.
- “The Town Dock” brand of TUBES & TENTS CALAMARI are back in stock. So are both AHI & SALMON POKE CUBES. And VANA: (#2-Grade UNI, great for Uni-butter or sauces).
- Real nice BLACK COD… ROCK & LING & TRUE COD, too… Bass = CORVINA & Baja STRIPED BASS… SWORDFISH, AHI, TOMBO, YELLOWTAIL JACK… Farm’d SALMON x 5 (NO More WA Steelhead for the time being)… BRONZINI… PETRALE, AK & LOCAL HALIBUT… DRY-PACK SCALLOPS… More…
- A new item to look into are our “GIDNEY” SPLIT LOBSTERS — these are a 1#er Lobster, split in half, blanched so the meat can be removed, then the Tail & ClawMeat & the KnuckleMt are placed back into the half-shell. $37 per lb on the Price-List, which is about 3 pcs, and it works out much cheaper than any other Lobster product.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- More faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org