|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Hi y’all, hope ya’ had a real nice 4th, here’s a real close copy of the same “Fish Tails” that we just sent out to our Food-Service customers, have a look-see. We have a few trays of FRESH Local UNI (Sonoma coast), hoping for a few more later this week. And we still have some Local CA KING SALMON available, and there will be NO more new ones coming in for the remainder of July.
- FARMED SALMON: As Canadian ATL SAL prices stay so high, you can now go with the Premium ‘LOCH DUART’ ATL SAL at a pretty similar price point.
- SHRIMP: We are OUT of Stock on 16/20 P&Ds (Asian Whites); 21/25s (slightly smaller) are available & 13/15s (slightly larger) should be available by Thursday. On our Premium “DEL PACIFICO- Suripera” WILD MEX’N/Pacific BLUE PRAWNS, we have ONLY U/12 & U/15 & 21/25 HLSO (Headless/Shell-On) AND 26/30 & 51/60 P&Ds until the new season/new production in late 2021. Also avail are a few other sizes/specs/brands to fill in the voids. Oh by the way, just received a surprise visit (of just a few hundred lbs) of Real ROCK SHRIMP!
- CRABMEAT: Very limited production on Dungeness, rationing continues, price is highest it’s ever been. Ever. Also, Very Very Low on BLUECRAB BACKFIN MEAT, and that price is gonna jump close to 100% higher if/when the next shipment arrives.
- SCALLOPS: NO more of ‘Bristol’s 10/20 DRY-PACK HOKKAIDO SCALLOPS are avail, it may be another month or so. Supplies of U/15s & U/10s appear to be OK for now, and the FZN IQF U/10s are significantly cheaper! And some more FRESH! PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS later this week!
- AHI POKE CUBES: “Krimson” brand coming tomorrow! Only 40 cases, it’ll go bye-bye in a hurry, price is up, and we’re still trying to source a reliable secondary brand. Our AHI SAKU BLOCKS and the FZN Sk-OFF & BLO AHI LOINS are real nice subs, and an opportunity to hone your knife skillz.
- Still gonna have some problems with Shellfish from up North (especially MANILA CLAMS) due to the heat up there, AND we’ll have a few SAVORY CLAMS, as we try to build up some weight on our Clam selections.
- SQUID: Some FRESH SQUID this week; the IQF WHOLE Monterey ‘Bono’ brand is avail, but low, and there is ZERO T&T, R&T, or TUBES Only available. Just received news that “The Town Dock” brand of 5/8 T&T – (Asian) could be in port late this week, and in our Freezer by sometime next week!
- SPANISH/MEDITERRANEAN OCTOPUS: Price up. But hey, our Blanched OCTO LEGS/TAKO are still a screamin’ deal! And they’re a Great Poke item.
- LOBSTER MEAT: Similar pricing to CRABMEAT. Ouch. How ’bout IQF SHRIMPMEAT? And trying to get some more Fresh SHRIMPMEAT in for later this week…
- FRESH KAMPACHI / AK HALIBUT by Thurs, LOCAL & SoCAL HAL avail. / PETRALE by Thurs / BASS = CORVINA, BAQUETTA/MEX’N GRPR, & WHT. C-BASS / ROCK, LING, TRUE, BLACK COD / SWORDFISH, TOMBO, AHI / Lots More …
- A new item to look into are our “GIDNEY” SPLIT LOBSTERS — these are a 1#er Lobster, split in half, blanched so the meat can be removed, then the Tail & ClawMeat & the KnuckleMt are placed back into the half-shell. $37 per lb on the Price-List, which is about 3 pcs, and it works out much cheaper than any other Lobster product.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- More faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org