|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Looking for a show of hands if you had an order in for last year’s Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. I know there’s a bunch of you, because it would’ve been our busiest day since the onset of quarantining. As a reminder, you didn’t get your delivery that day because Pier 45 was Up in Flames. The Fire has since been extinguished, so if you need some fishys this Saturday (let’s include Friday too), AND if you had an order placed for a year ago, then let us know, and we will WAIVE your Delivery Fee. (cheaters Will Be Caught and Prosecuted — we have saved every work-order from that day). And because of Memorial Day, Aloha Seafood Will Be CLOSED on Monday, May 31st.
- Note that Farm’d Atlantic SALMON prices have soared recently, and another bump expected soon. Reason is production problems in Chile due to warm water and algae blooms, (it happens a lot down there), meaning that Canada has to fill the void for huge customers such as China and Walmart, creating a shortage for us lowly customers, so the price goes up. But it also narrows the gap btwn those and our “PREMIUM” Salmons, such as ‘LOCH DUART’ & ‘ORA-KING’ & ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ KINGs.
- And DUNGENESS CRABMEAT is pretty popular with y’all — Price Up on that one too.
- A few lbs of FRESH COOKED OR SHRIMPMT came in, and we’re hoping for more. FRESH Monterey SQUID. Local (Monterey, Half-Moon Bay) WILD KING SALMON. And a lot more of da’ stuff that you’ve come to know & love … some re-‘Tail’ below, and Prices attached …
- Still trying to navigate all this upheaval in our industry around availability and costs. As mentioned, you home-delivery folks still get a great deal compared to regular retail pricing, but this upheaval is a pretty big deal to the food-service sector.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- “Del Pacifico” Suripera Blue Prawns are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Hey, I mentioned that we have a customer who presented their business on ‘Shark Tank’. They Got an Investment!! Check out the April 16th episode, company’s name is Truffle Shuffle.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE firstname.lastname@example.org when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com