|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Aloha y’all — still trying to navigate all this upheaval in our industry around availability and costs. As mentioned, you home-delivery folks still get a great deal compared to regular retail pricing, but this upheaval is a pretty big deal to the food-service sector. Anyway, hope y’all had a good Mother’s Day — the next one coming is Memorial Day weekend, always a pretty big day for us. As a matter of fact, last year’s Memorial Day could have been remembered as our busiest day since pre- shelter-in-place days … but then the Pier 45 Fire happened, giving us something different to remember.
- Along with our usual decent selection from Baja/Mexico, (YELLOWTAIL JACK, CORVINA BASS, STRIPED BASS, SoCAL HALIBUT, & ‘Del Pacifico’ PRAWNS), we’ve got some Mex’n KAMPACHI due in this week!!
- And a nice selection of fishies from Local waters and other global locales … check out the Product/Price List, and a bit of re’Tail’ below … GO DUBS, GO GIANTS!
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- “Del Pacifico” Suripera Blue Prawns are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Hey, I mentioned that we have a customer who presented their business on ‘Shark Tank’. They Got an Investment!! Check out the April 16th episode, company’s name is Truffle Shuffle.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE firstname.lastname@example.org when eMailing/replying with us.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com