|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Hi y’all, still a coupla’ days to get some goodies from the sea for Mother’s Day!
- Two items jump out — FRESH NEW LOCAL WILD CA KING SALMON (from Monterey/Half Moon Bay). Just arrived, beauts, I think these fellas were swimming yesterday. Please don’t ask us to PBO, as that process makes for a lousy presentation on Wild Salmon. And FRESH COOKED OREGON SHRIMPMEAT, first of the season, rated Green by MBAq SeaWatch, we prefer to sell it by the 5-lb tub, (though it may weigh only 4.75 lbs because this item gets nibbled on by us more than any other item). Buy a tub, portion & freeze for later.
- We almost had some Uni last week for y’all, but we rejected it due to quality, and this week is too windy, but methinks we’re getting closer to some regularity. Stay tuned.
- Hey, I mentioned that we have a customer who presented their business on ‘Shark Tank’. They Got an Investment!! Check out the April 16th episode, company’s name is Truffle Shuffle.
- This new world order has got the Seafood industry in turmoil of the likes that I’ve never ever seen before. Limited availability, global shipping issues, gas, etc. have got everything going up in price. Maybe not such a big deal for you guys compared to the restaurant & hotel & catering businesses, because our prices to you are still well below typical retail prices when you compare apples-to-apples. Nevertheless, things have changed. Heck, it wouldn’t be surprising if I was told that the SF Giants have the best record in the NL after 30 games, but that may be a bit far-fetched, huh?
- Don’t forget to call Mom, and if she’s in a faraway place with poor phone reception, then send out some sweet vibes.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE firstname.lastname@example.org when eMailing/replying with us.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- “Del Pacifico” Suripera Blue Prawns are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com