|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Hey, any ‘Shark Tank’ fans out there? … We have a commercial customer called Truffle Shuffle whose business model is a very unique and fascinating home meal “experience”, (sometimes featuring Seafood which they’ve sourced from us), … And They Are Going to be Featured on This Week’s Episode of “Shark Tank”, Friday Evening, April 16th, on ABC. Check ’em out!
- Also, getting a lotta’ questions from y’all wanting to know our take on the recent Netflix program, “Seaspiracy”… Here is a very powerful, well-researched, and professional rebuttal to that program, which we encourage you to take a look at. https://sustainablefisheries-uw.org/science-of-seaspiracy Our overall take on this sort of thing boils down to three things: One, the Seafood industry really needs a stronger voice/stronger lobby so that this sort of negative publicity (which occurs too often) blows over. (Mad cow disease was short-lived news, and you rarely hear about the mis-treatment of domestic poultry & cattle). Two — in reality, the biggest problem that the Seafood industry faces is that people don’t eat enough of it. And lastly, when faced with a decision, isn’t it better to be aware of all sides of an issue, so that you can make an intelligent choice based on knowledge, and be comfortable with it?
- Reminder that Aloha Seafood is back to being OPEN on SATURDAYS again, so you’re all lookin’ at a 6-days-a-week delivery option from your favorite fish-monger!
- OK, something new! — We’re getting in some FRESH KAMPACHI, farmed, sashimi-quality, closely related to Yellowtail Jack/Hamachi but smaller fillets than the Fzn HAMACHI that you guys buy a lot of.
- More stuff this week — SoCAL HAL, AK HAL by Thurs, CORVINA, WHITE C-BASS, ROCK & TRUE & BLACK COD, (NO Skrei — over for this year), SWORD, TOMBO, YELLOWTAIL JACK, AHI by Thursday, SALMON x 6, BRONZINI, More, Even More, Lots More … Some re”Tail” below … EAT FISH!
- Maybe coming soon — FRESH COOKED OREGON SHRIMPMEAT? LIVE/FRESH SOFT-SHELL CRABS? Stay tuned to da’ “Tail”.
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the eMail addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE firstname.lastname@example.org when eMailing/replying with us.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- “Del Pacifico” Suripera Blue Prawns are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com