|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Answer to da’ riddle: There was a pretty successful Broadway stage production about Alexander Hamilton, but he was never a President. Neither was good ol’ Ben Franklin. So there’s Washington (on the $1) and Abe ($5) and Andrew Jackson ($20) and Ulysses Grant ($50) and don’t forget about Tom Jefferson ($2) — that’s $78.00 worth of Presidential portraits on American paper currency up to the $100-bill. Final answer. Congratulations to a few of you that got it right! — and if you haven’t already cashed in on our “waive your delivery fee” prize, don’t forget to remind us. Feeling obliged to mention my sister, not because she got it right (she did), but because I forgot to wish her a Happy Birthday.
- As areas are moving into less-restrictive tiers, we’re announcing a move to squeeze you guys (the Home Delivery sector) in to a 4-day delivery schedule, Monday thru Thursday, eliminating Fridays. Please order accordingly. Pick-ups here at our facility on Pier 45 on Fridays is still OK.
- Promote Aloha Seafood! — as we notice an uptick in our restaurant business, we also notice a slight decline in our Home Delivery Service, so here’s how you can help: When you’re out there supporting your local restaurants, ask them who their Seafood supplier is?, and if they reply with the wrong answer … well, good time to mention “Aloha Seafood”! It’s easy. Mahalo.
- That’s all for today, slightly edited re-“Tail” below, and Price-list attached …
- SKREI & YELLOWTAIL JACK & SoCAL HALIBUT / MEX’N PINK GROUPER & CORVINA will be our “Bass” / DUNGENESS CRABS remain day-to-day. SWORDFISH, AHI, TOMBO / ROCK & TRUE & BLACK COD / PETRALE SOLE / DRY-PACK SCALLOPS / BRONZINI / CLAMS, OYSTERS, MUSSELS / CAVIARS / CANADIAN ATL SALMON, ‘LOCH DUART’ ATL SAL, NZ KING SAL x 2, STEELHEAD X 2 / More…
- Glad to see SKREI again … this is a short-season, highly managed, sustainable fishery of a population of (North Sea) ATLANTIC COD in their migration route to spawning grounds off of Norway. Try it now!
- Reminder 1) It’s OK to include the addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE email@example.com when emailing/replying with us. Reminder 2) We’re now Eliminating Home-Delivery Service on Fridays, and we’re CLOSED on Saturdays. Mahalo for understanding.
- Note: if you buy LIVE Crabs, and they don’t seem so alive when you receive them, PLEASE Cook Them BEFORE you tell us that you want Credit for a “dead” Crab — if the Crab has even an iota of life left in its body/nerves, then the muscles will tense up and the meat will be firm when cooked, but if it really indeed was dead before cooking it (which would be unusual), then the meat could end up more like the texture of applesauce — it’s not common, it’s also not harmful, but we get it that it’s not so appetizing, either.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- “Del Pacifico” Suripera Blue Prawns are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org