|FISH TAILS — HDS
- I was complimenting y’all for being such loyal readers, but now just ‘crickets’ on the latest riddle. Here it is again: You have one each of American paper currency from the $1-bill through the $100-bill — if you add up all those presidential portraits, how much money do you have?
- When you’re done doing that math, check out the math of lower prices this week on SKREI & YELLOWTAIL JACK & SoCAL HALIBUT!!
- Fortunately and somewhat surprising, the recent weather around the country has had little to no effect on our receiving. Looks like CORVINA will be our “Bass” for the early part of this week. Expecting some FRESH MAHI-MAHI this week. DUNGENESS CRABS remain day-to-day — we’ve had days with No Live ones, days with No Cooked ones, but not yet any days with neither. NO Huachinango, NO Striped Bass, NO Uni this week.
- Lots More, including SWORDFISH, AHI, TOMBO / ROCK & TRUE & BLACK COD / PETRALE SOLE / DRY-PACK SCALLOPS / BRONZINI / CLAMS, OYSTERS, MUSSELS / CAVIARS / CANADIAN ATL SALMON, ‘LOCH DUART’ ATL SAL, NZ KING SAL x 2, STEELHEAD X 2 / Price List attached, re-“Tail” below …
- Glad to see SKREI again … this is a highly managed, sustainable fishery of a population of (North Sea) ATLANTIC COD in their migration route to spawning grounds off of Norway. Very short season of availability, try some now!
- Reminder 1) PLEASE check who you’re sending your eMailed orders & comments & questions to. It’s OK to include the addresses that have one of our names in it, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALWAYS INCLUDE firstname.lastname@example.org when emailing/replying with us. Reminder 2) We’re now CLOSED on Saturdays until things pick up again. Mahalo for understanding.
- Note: if you buy LIVE Crabs, and they don’t seem so alive when you receive them, PLEASE Cook Them BEFORE you tell us that you want Credit for a “dead” Crab — if the Crab has even an iota of life left in its body/nerves, then the muscles will tense up and the meat will be firm when cooked, but if it really indeed was dead before cooking it (which would be unusual), then the meat could end up more like the texture of applesauce — it’s not common, it’s also not harmful, but we get it that it’s not so appetizing, either.
- Now offering a line of eight of Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH”, a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP; Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON; and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- “Del Pacifico” Suripera Blue Prawns are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS … SPANISH OCTOPUS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 … AHI POKE CUBES; SALMON POKE CUBES; FZN ALBACORE LOINS; Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS … IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; Lots More …
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com