|FISH TAILS — HDS
- Still gettin’ a lot more new names on this list; matter of fact, this “Home Delivery Service” list now has more contacts than our “Food Service – Chefs & Purchasers” list, and waaaay more readers. Enjoy some “Tail”.
- Gotta’ make the inevitable announcement that Aloha Seafood is going to be Closed on Saturdays,😢, starting this week, (so this week we’ll be Closed on both Fri & Sat, Jan 1st & 2nd, re-opening on Monday, Jan 4th). Order accordingly, and we will re-open on Saturdays when it makes sense to do so. Thanks for understanding.
- Also closed is the commercial Dungeness Crab season — the fishermen & processors are still bickering over price, and they’re not even close to an agreement, so there will be NO Crabs this week — but get yer orders in for D. CRABMEAT, BLUECRAB BACKFIN MT, Fzn CRAB SECTIONS, KING CRAB LEGS & CLAWS, SNOW CRAB COCKTAIL CLAWS, and/or LIVE LOBSTERS, LOBSTERMEAT, & LOBSTER TAILS. And to answer a common inquiry lately — Yes, we will sell the Lob Tails by the piece; they’re 5/6-oz each, so about 3 pcs per lb, at $38 per lb.
- — (A pound of Crabmeat is equivalent to 4# of Whole Crabs, about two nice-sized Crabs. CRAB SECTIONS are Crabs in the shell, without the back shell or any guts/innards, just the body sections with legs attached, what you’ve probably enjoyed at your yearly charitable Crab Feeds. About a pound of these would be the equivalent of one nice Crab. We have NO Fzn WHOLE Crabs).
- CAVIAR with yer Champagne on NYE? — Every year for us this is a difficult determination to know how much to purchase — hopefully we got ya’ covered.
- Still dealing with some weather & holiday-related shipping issues, but we think we’ll be OK on most items: SALMON x 6 — SMOKED SAL & SMK’D TROUT — HOKKAIDO SCALLOPS — CLAMS/MUSSELS/OYSTERS — SHRIMP/PRAWNS (be specific on specs, please) — BRONZINI — Lots More …
- You guys know the drill, Product/Prices attached, some re-“Tail” below (including the recent jokes), and we just wanna express our appreciation and huge Mahalos! for what your segment of our business has meant to us in 2020 — Happy New Year!
- Added two more to our “My-Fish Dish” line!! — GARLIC/HERB/BUTTER SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI-SAUCE SHRIMP. Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH” is a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree. We’re offering EIGHT of ’em — Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON, and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish, plus the two SHRIMP dishes mentioned above. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- Friendly Reminder: PLEASE ALWAYS USE firstname.lastname@example.org when emailing/replying with us. Always. The reason is when/if you place your order by replying back Only to This eMail, then your reply comes back Only to Me, and because I’m not always sharp enough to notice that sorta’ thing, your message may get “lost”. It’s quite OK to include me, or Mike, or Lloyd, Kaiser, etc. … but Please Always Include email@example.com also. Mahalo.
- Here’s one with your morning coffee — Do know why Santa allows Prancer and Dancer to drink coffee?? Because they’re his Star Bucks.
- Also a good time to ask your nieces/nephs/kids/grandkids “Do you know how to make an Octopus laugh?” When they give you that puzzled look, you answer “Just give it ten-tickles”. dah-dum.
- Check out the “Hot Specials” section of the Price-List, and notice the 16/20 P&D Blue PRAWNS from “Del Pacifico” on the Sea of Cortez — these are Wild, and a rarity in the Shrimp industry, they are caught in one-day outings, with Suripera nets, frozen one time only, and the company has exclusive and hard-to-attain Fair Trade Certification! (We ordered 16/20 Headless Shell-On to replenish our stock, they sent us P&Ds by mistake, discounted the cost, and we’re passing it on to you!) Yes, they aren’t cheap, because of the factors listed above, but “Del Pacifico” are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan, a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50; SPANISH OCTOPUS; AHI POKE CUBES, SALMON POKE CUBES, MINCED/GROUND AHI, OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; FZN ALBACORE LOINS, & Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS; IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; Lots More …
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: email@example.com, Carolyn: firstname.lastname@example.org