|FISH TAILS — HDS
- OK, here’s how it’ll probably play out — you’ve probably already heard or read that the Local DUNGENESS CRAB season will finally open, but not until December 23rd. That allows the fishermen to pull the crabs outta’ da’ water at midnight, but by the time they get back into port, it’ll likely be too late in the day for our sales to you, … so figure on the 24th (Thursday); there should be both Live and Fresh-Cooked available … now we just keep our fingers crossed for good weather (so the boats can get back in in a timely manner), and an agreement on price between the fishermen & processors (so there’s no labor strike).
- And a reminder that Aloha Seafood will be Closed on Friday, Dec. 25th, and the following Friday, Jan. 1st.
- The “LOCH DUART” Premium Atl/Scottish SALMON will be back in our inventory starting tomorrow/Weds!
- Friendly pricing on MAHI-MAHI this time of year…
- Now offering our OCTO LEGS/MADAKO as a ‘Hot Special’ at $7.50 per lb. These are blanched/par-boiled and weigh in at approx 3# per tentacle. This would be a good time to ask your nieces/nephs/kids/grandkids “Do you know how to make an Octopus laugh?” When they give you that puzzled look, you answer “Just give it ten-tickles”. dah-dum.
- Typically big movers during the next coupla’ weeks include: DRY-PACK HOKKAIDO SCALLOPS / SMOKED SALMON (remember, we have the 3.5-oz “retail” packs now) / CAVIAR (a few different choices) / CLAMS & MUSSELS (for yer Ciopinno! — and let us know what time dinner’s ready!) / SHRIMP/PRAWNS (be specific on specs, please) / LIVE LOBSTERS, LOB TAILS, LOBSTERMEAT / DUNGENESS CRABMEAT / FRESH Salmon = ‘LOCH DUART’ as mentioned above, & CANADIAN ATLANTIC SALMON and NZ’s ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ KINGS & ‘ORA-KING’ and STEELHEAD/OCEAN TROUT x2 / and lots More …
- Check out da’ price-list, and some re-‘Tail’ below … Happy Holidays!
- Friendly Reminder: PLEASE ALWAYS USE email@example.com when emailing/replying with us. Always. The reason is when/if you place your order by replying back Only to This eMail, then your reply comes back Only to Me, and because I’m not always sharp enough to notice that sorta’ thing, your message may get “lost”. It’s quite OK to include me, or Mike, or Lloyd, Kaiser, etc. … but Please Always Include firstname.lastname@example.org also. Mahalo.
- Bristol’s “MY FISH DISH” is a 7-oz thaw, bake, & enjoy seafood entree. We’re offering six of ’em — Blackened-&-Smoked Butter SCALLOPS or ATLANTIC COD or WILD SOCKEYE SALMON, and Sesame-&-Seaweed Teriyaki on the same three fish. Seems perfect for all of you HDS customers. Give ’em a try!
- Check out the “Hot Specials” section of the Price-List, and notice the 16/20 P&D Blue PRAWNS from “Del Pacifico” on the Sea of Cortez — these are Wild, and a rarity in the Shrimp industry, they are caught in one-day outings, with Suripera nets, frozen one time only, and the company has exclusive and hard-to-attain Fair Trade Certification! (We ordered 16/20 Headless Shell-On to replenish our stock, they sent us P&Ds by mistake, discounted the cost, and we’re passing it on to you!) Yes, they aren’t cheap, because of the factors listed above, but “Del Pacifico” are absolutely da’ Best Prawn/Shrimp that can be found. Currently, Disney Corp is their top customer … let’s see if we can join that Mickey-Mouse outfit at the top of the list!
- While yer scrolling through the ‘click heres’, check out the new “Gift Certificate” one.
- Some faves from da’ freezer — HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan; SPANISH OCTOPUS; AHI POKE CUBES, SALMON POKE CUBES, MINCED/GROUND AHI, OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; FZN ALBACORE LOINS, & Sk-Off/BLO FZN AHI LOINS; IQF SMELT; IQF SARDINES; PERUVIAN BAY SCALLOPS; Lots More …
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: email@example.com
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Voice-Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066 / Kazuko: firstname.lastname@example.org, Carolyn: email@example.com