FISH TAILS — HDS
- ‘Aloha’ to regular readers of da’ “Tail”, and a lotta’ new ones, too … gonna be a few limitations on availability this week due to windy conditions out there — Sea Urchin hang out close to the shore & rocks, making it too dangerous for the divers (and their boats) when it’s rough, so NO Uni this week. Just a little bit of Local WILD KING SALMON in da’ house, with none more confirmed yet for later this week. Stay tuned. We do have ‘BIG GLORY BAY’ and ‘ORA-KING’ SALMON, Great ‘subs’, highly recommended & suggested. Looks like there’ll be NO Local Halibut either, but we do have ALASKAN HAL available, with some SoCAL HAL due in for tomorrow. ROCK COD Fil may get tight, but we have faith that our buyer, Robi, will find some more. And with NO Fresh Black Cod being landed, we’ll continue to process Fillets from thawed H&G BLACK COD.
- Some of y’all asking about picking up your order, rather than getting a delivery to your door — Yes, that’s definitely an option that’s available to you now, because they’ve eased the restrictions to get on to Pier 45 since the Fire. Parking is still a fuster-cluck, but c’mon on down to pick-up your order, quintuple-park for a few minutes, check out our facility and the S.F Seafood Industry & culture. And we’ll waive the $100-minimum and the $10 service-fee.
- PETRALE SOLE lookin’ good. Same with FRESH SQUID. TRUE COD by tomorrow & LING COD by Thurs. From down south, MEX’N RED GROUPER/(BAQUETTA) & YELLOWTAIL JACK.
- We carry a few brands of SMOKED SALMON, all are ‘nova style’ (Lox), all are sliced (cater-cut), all are about 2.5 to 4# per side. Easy to break down into smaller units for yer freezer, then thaw ’em when you need ’em.
- More Fresh Stuff = SWORDFISH / ONO due in / AHI & TOMBO / Farm’d ATL SAL x2 & STEELHEAD x2; (Frm’d KINGs mentioned above) / BRONZINI & STRIPED BASS / DRY-PACK SCALLOPS / MUSSELS-CLAMS-OYSTERS / Lots More …
- Still strong inventory on some of your faves from da’ freezer — adding IQF SARDINES to that list, along with HAMACHI COLLARS / KAMA (2+ lbs per pkg); HAMACHI FILLET (about 5-lbs ea); CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS; FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO) about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan; ASIAN & SPANISH OCTOPUS; AHI POKE CUBES, SALMON POKE CUBES, MINCED/GROUND AHI, OYSTER SPRING-ROLLS; FZN ALBACORE LOINS, & Sk-Off & BLO FZN AHI LOINS; Hot Special on 26/30 OG PRAWNS; Lots More …
- Survey — How many of you would have an interest in receiving a box of produce which would be piggy-backed onto your seafood order? We’re collaborating with a reputable local Produce distributor, need to gauge the interest. Let us know!
- PLEASE ALWAYS USE email@example.com when emailing/replying with us. Always. And our website is www.alohaseafood.net.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484
And for ACCOUNTING:
Phone/Voice Mail: 415-441-1066