Fish Tails 7/21/20
FISH TAILS — HDS
- Seems like I spend more time adding new folks to this list than actually composing a weekly “Fish Tails” for y’all — That’s not a complaint; it’s a WOW and a MAHALO! Keep ’em coming! Let your friends & fam know about us!
- Maybe that jumbo-sized teddy bear in the stands at the Giants/A’s game had too much to drink, or he has to get up early like we do, because how else could one doze off during the first professional sporting event for the Bay Area in a thoundred-and-eleven-teen days — Go Giants!! Go baseball!
- Hey, some pretty nice price reductions on Local WILD KING SALMON, WHITE C-BASS, YELLOWTAIL JACK, and SWORDFISH.
- OK, we’re gonna give some UNI another shot this week — due in for Friday — Yell Now & Yell Loud! (to firstname.lastname@example.org, please).
- BRONZINI makes a nice whole-fish presentation for one, and if it’s for two or more, check out our HUACHINAGO (real Red Snappers from Baja) and our Frm’d STRIPED BASS.
- More from da’ west coast: PETRALE SOLE / ROCK, LING, TRUE, & BLACK COD / AK & LOCAL & SoCAL HALIBUT / SMELT / SQUID …
- Usually we re-send a few excerpts from previous issues of “Fish Tails” — we call it ‘Re-‘Tail’ — here you go, and there’s a Price List and other stuff just a click away …
- One of your faves, HAMACHI COLLARS (KAMA), is again available. And we’ve added a ‘new’ item — FZN Cooked/Blanched OCTOPUS TENTACLES (TAKO), about 3# ea, from Hokkaido/Japan.
- You may have noticed that the AHI POKE CUBES are a different brand now — same 1# units, slightly different “cut” – let us know how you like ’em! Plenty of CHILEAN C-BASS COLLARS for now, but you may wanna jump on ’em before all of us employees drain our inventory because they’re so dang yummy. While we’re in da’ freezer, our FRZN Local ALBACORE LOINS (about 1# ea), or our FRZN AHI LOINS (Sk-OFF & BLO, about 5-7#ea) have been very popular.
- “New”: SALT SPRING Is. MUSSELS are a hybrid Mussel from B.C. that are large and plump and delicious and sustainably raised and are available once again after a yearly shutdown during their spawning cycle.
- Still strong freezer inventory on: MINCED/GROUND AHI / ASIAN & MEDIT. OCTOPUS / OYSTER SPRING ROLLS / 26/30 & 16/20 OG PRAWNS / Lots More ~~~
- We’ve noticed (since the fire) that access on to Pier 45 is a lot easier, so if you wanna drop by to pick-up your order and say ‘hi’, just let us know.
- Survey — How many of you would have an interest in receiving a box of produce which would be piggy-backed onto your seafood order? We’re collaborating with a reputable local Produce distributor, need to gauge the interest. Let us know!
- Gift Certificates are now available, $25 increments.
- PLEASE ALWAYS USE email@example.com when emailing/replying with us. Always. And our website is www.alohaseafood.net.
- Mahalo, it’s meaningful that you’re thinking of us, and we’re extremely grateful.
Place your orders, or ask questions via the following methods, and please remember to include your Name & Address & Phone Number.
1st preference — eMail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd choice — Text us at: 628-800-4324
3rd best – Call / Leave Message to our order-desk at: 415-441-4484